Post Thanks / Like

Re: Garcia bend Boat launch.

I'd plan on not dropping anchor till after 10 am or so... Otherwise your boat is going to be facing all over the place on the incoming... I was out there today... Troll or throw lures... Or something until after 10... But bout 11 the lice will start...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    " Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it ". - Norman Maclean.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! i'm coming from Vacaville and I see other ramps around Sac, but heard good things about this one. My buddy and I plan on dropping the anchor and soak some bait. Hopefully the forecast isn't wrong.

Senior Member QueenAnnesRevenge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes its usable
    The tide wont push up strong enough to fish on the incoming, that being so the river is so low the current will get weak enough you'll spin around especially if its windy
    Good luck, the yacht parade is in full effect

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Garcia bend Boat launch.

Hello, I plan on going with a friend to Garcia Bend boat ramp tomorrow morning to escape the winds. Can anyone tell me if the ramp is usable? I'd also like to know if the tides affect the current or is it an all day out going tide? This will be my first time launching and fishing this area.

Thanks!