Thread: Gregor U134

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gregor U134

Sold thanks
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. M&P15 MAGPUL® SPEC SERIES. 5.56x45

Post Thanks / Like

Gregor U134

year manufactured: 1970
    Selling my U134 Gregor boat with a 2stroke 9.9 Johnson boat has LED nav lights LED stern flood lights, two nice comfortable seats, Storage compartments in the middle, also have one brand new spare tire the tires on the trailer are fairly new I have the title for the boat in hand, trailer is a PTI have registration and bill of sale for the trailer, I sealed the holes on the transom last owner had two sonar units, so I used white silicone to seal them up, also the trailer tail lights the red plastic is cracked lights still work. Also has a brand new fuel tank and fuel line, I do have a cover for the boat when it's not being used. Salmon season is coming up soon great boat to get you on the river ! 530 448 five zero three eight, text me anytime
    I'm located in meadow vista ca. I also had the motor completely gone threw with paper work of who/when/what was done to the motor. , boat is ready to hit the water. I'm asking $1200 I have more money into this boat please don't ask to go lower or I'm willing to sell the boat and trailer without the motor for $1000 no I will not go lower. Ps I don’t know how to upload pics text me with FS so I know it’s coming from the forums also I’ll take off 50$ for a FS forum member
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. M&P15 MAGPUL® SPEC SERIES. 5.56x45