Thread: Pyramid 10-12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pyramid 10-12

I fished for about 5 1/2 hours.
    Lund 18 Fisherman, Mercury 115 4 stroke, Mercury 9.9 4 stroke kicker, Minn kota 24 volt, 2 Scotty electric DR......Fish beware!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pyramid 10-12

Quote Originally Posted by iln143 View Post
    Took my kayak to 9 mile today fished The Willows to Monument then back to Warriors. A 9.57 mile peddle! It has slowed down a bit but I still caught 14 with one 24 incher. Anyone fishing down south? Blockhouse or Popcorn?

Glad you got out to catch fish, Ivan. Makes sense that it has slowed down a bit. The fish have been getting hammered hard for 12 days now by a huge "armada" of anglers. How many hours did you fish?

Were there any anglers fishing from shore at Monument? A rumor that the Tribe is going to open that area up?

Catch ya later ... hooks

Post Thanks / Like

Pyramid 10-12

Took my kayak to 9 mile today fished The Willows to Monument then back to Warriors. A 9.57 mile peddle! It has slowed down a bit but I still caught 14 with one 24 incher. Anyone fishing down south? Blockhouse or Popcorn?
    Lund 18 Fisherman, Mercury 115 4 stroke, Mercury 9.9 4 stroke kicker, Minn kota 24 volt, 2 Scotty electric DR......Fish beware!!

4. Likes hooks, Dbigone liked this post