Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Members, Where Have They Gone?

Quote Originally Posted by redneckpunk View Post
    Lurker status....LOL

i haven’t had anything of interest to post and since everyone has been, for the most part, behaving I stay in the shadows. I will come in, delete any spam posts at the time, read the new new and be thankful nobody is fighting. Plus I had a second hand surgery in July so haven’t done much fishing to report on.

As for sportygirl, she’s been crazy busy with her side business and developing it into a viable income this past year. Her overall screen time has been limited to her Facebook page and seminar pages.
    Keep things going my friend, would like to see you at another fest this year, hope you can make one...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Members, Where Have They Gone?

Lurker status....LOL

i haven’t had anything of interest to post and since everyone has been, for the most part, behaving I stay in the shadows. I will come in, delete any spam posts at the time, read the new new and be thankful nobody is fighting. Plus I had a second hand surgery in July so haven’t done much fishing to report on.

As for sportygirl, she’s been crazy busy with her side business and developing it into a viable income this past year. Her overall screen time has been limited to her Facebook page and seminar pages.

3. Likes Waterdog, OYD, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Members, Where Have They Gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    Okie, the “junk” you post is one of the reasons many of us are here. My mood gets dour when I go a couple days without your humor. We need you around here for a long time.
    +1 For me it is the things he brings to the Pyramid Fests, great food, great stories, great humor, and great friendship. A true Sniffer if I ever knew one...…..Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

5. Likes Waterdog, okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    have you checked other sites, if there are any others left, i think finaddicts closed, and i cant think of the
    name of the other site. maybe they got tired of the junk i post.
    be safe
    Okie, the “junk” you post is one of the reasons many of us are here. My mood gets dour when I go a couple days without your humor. We need you around here for a long time.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

7. Likes TBSP, okie, Jetspray, kickinit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Members, Where Have They Gone?

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post
    Closed groups on facebook?
    No I think Bill was talking about the old sites. Everyone is into social media, plastic cards, texting & not talking. To me it is an addiction, like selfies, and posting crud. With all of the electronic gadgets and listening devices like your smart phone, the job is easier for those who want to snoop on you too. Next will be implanted chips in your brain so you can buy stuff with permission...….Jetspray

9. Likes TBSP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Closed groups on facebook?
    Catch ya later ... hooks

11. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

have you checked other sites, if there are any others left, i think finaddicts closed, and i cant think of the
    name of the other site. maybe they got tired of the junk i post.
    be safe

13. Likes Jetspray, zipperman, bigfin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think that we've been (gasping with right hand over heart) ghosted?
    Catch ya later ... hooks

15. Likes Jetspray, okie, zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Members, Where Have They Gone?

I’ve not seen posts for awhile from several members here. Anyone know where they’ve gone.
    A couple include - Redneckpunk, is he still a mod? Haven’t seen anything from Sportygirl either.
    Mikeandkristy use to post some great posts and pics, haven’t seen Kristy on here for months.
    CrappyJed hasn’t posted this year. I use to have his email address but lost it.
    There are others too but the above come to mind.
    Just curious if anyone knows.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

17. Likes okie, Jetspray, BDuck liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123