Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Opening Day Lake Pardee

Quote Originally Posted by Plug-n-Jug View Post
    Yup, a big 1/2oz Kastmaster. The dude was 3 inches off his shoulder. They tried to push into my space and I told them to back off or ****s gonna hit the fan. Luckily for me they stayed a couple of yards away.

Wow 1/2 oz WTF?? Your smart you did the right thing in running them off . Tightlines BF
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...........

2. Dislikes PMR#9 disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigfin View Post
    OUCH !!!! So I take it the guy next to him was casting ??? Double ouch .
    Yup, a big 1/2oz Kastmaster. The dude was 3 inches off his shoulder. They tried to push into my space and I told them to back off or ****s gonna hit the fan. Luckily for me they stayed a couple of yards away.
    I FISH, THEREFORE I CUSS AND LIE!

Post Thanks / Like

It was a kid I heard that got him. The picture didn't look like much fun. Another reason why I love my kayak and haven't had to bank around people in 4 years lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    THE TUG IS MY DRUG & THE WATER IS MY DRINK.

Post Thanks / Like

Wouldn't work in this case. The hook went all the way through his cheek to the inside and back out again. Nasty looking. Cutting the hook was the only option. Gotta admit that dude was a real trooper . He never even winced once when I was moving it a around a bit so I could see what was going on.

OUCH !!!! So I take it the guy next to him was casting ??? Double ouch .

Post Thanks / Like

Kastmaster in the face !!! Ouch ! Ever tried the braided line trick ?? I drove a Sharp treble thru my index finger at Melones while Bass fishing with a rattle trap . Dam the braided line trick worked like a charm and the best thing about it as soon as it popped out , my finger went numb instantly . You can google it the key is to take pressure off the barb by pushing the eye of the hook towards the skin . Tightlines BF
    Wouldn't work in this case. The hook went all the way through his cheek to the inside and back out again. Nasty looking. Cutting the hook was the only option. Gotta admit that dude was a real trooper . He never even winced once when I was moving it a around a bit so I could see what was going on.

7. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was there. Got there at 5am and set up on that point on the other side facing the marina. Got 4 nice ones by 7:30 then caught and released till 11:30ish. It wasn't crowded till 11:30 when they planted. Then all the inconsiderate *******s came over and packed it like sardines. They would step in a spot 1 foot wide between you and you buddy or cast over your shoulder. Caught my last keeper and headed home. Even saw one guy a few feet away get a Kastmaster driven through his cheek. I tried to remove it with my needle nose but it was buried too deep. He had to go to the marina and get it cut with dykes. Crowd wise, It really wasn't to bad until they planted.

Kastmaster in the face !!! Ouch ! Ever tried the braided line trick ?? I drove a Sharp treble thru my index finger at Melones while Bass fishing with a rattle trap . Dam the braided line trick worked like a charm and the best thing about it as soon as it popped out , my finger went numb instantly . You can google it the key is to take pressure off the barb by pushing the eye of the hook towards the skin . Tightlines BF

9. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stefanoflo View Post
    it will die down as the season goes on.
    Summer time hits they all will be at Comanche getting wet. and all those pardee plants will swim upstream to the Upper Moke for the stream guys to get . and i`ll be waiting for that ton of fun!!!

In that case you musta got those Moke Hatchery fish they planted around 2-3 years ago ??
    Those Fish Were Bomb !!!!

11. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stefanoflo View Post
    Summer time hits they all will be at Comanche getting wet. and all those pardee plants will swim upstream to the Upper Moke for the stream guys to get . and i`ll be waiting for that ton of fun!!!
    Yep, and some of those plants will be picked off by the green carp and ospreys.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

13. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A Life spent fishing, is never wasted.

15. Likes bigfin, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is why you buy a boat !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was there. Got there at 5am and set up on that point on the other side facing the marina. Got 4 nice ones by 7:30 then caught and released till 11:30ish. It wasn't crowded till 11:30 when they planted. Then all the inconsiderate *******s came over and packed it like sardines. They would step in a spot 1 foot wide between you and you buddy or cast over your shoulder. Caught my last keeper and headed home. Even saw one guy a few feet away get a Kastmaster driven through his cheek. I tried to remove it with my needle nose but it was buried too deep. He had to go to the marina and get it cut with dykes. Crowd wise, It really wasn't to bad until they planted.

17. Likes Jetspray, Ldubs, RideNfish liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast