Thread: trout pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Re: trout pictures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2. Likes Stickman, MtnFisher, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jjb View Post
    Cool story. For someone who isn’t harming a small fishery you do seem pretty defensive from a statement that only stats there should be a mandatory closure for that fishery. Believe what you want but I’m sure there’s only a handful that fish it this time of the year for a reason versus the rest that don’t. You do you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't make sense at all. I think you're just red assed and envious of the trout I catch.

You stating there ought to be a closure implies your agenda. And your cover-up replies regarding the male rainbow and spawning are easy to decipher.

Plenty of waters open to winter trout fishing for spawning rainbows and others. Sierra rivers, East Walker, Owen's river, Hot Creek and others.

Those fish are getting ready to spawn. Don’t try arguing about it cause I won’t respond. The pic with the male is obvious. My statement stands.

And CDFW is opening up even more closed waters to year round trout fishing next year. This fact flies directly opposite of your statement there should be more mandated closures.

https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Fishing/...Simplification

https://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.a...=165844&inline

So get your facts straight before you post anymore dumba$$ statements on a public trout forum.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MtnFisher; 12-18-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MtnFisher View Post
    Don't pollute this thread with your spin and troll. This is a picture thread, if you don't like my style and timing of fishing go complain to the moderators and have me banned.

Myself and others have been winter trout fishing for years, both streams and lakes. We are good stewards of the fisheries.

You don't know my waters nor the biology of the fish I catch. Like I stated before, these fish were not caught and released near any redds. So go spew your bull $hit somewhere else.

Who do you think you are accusing me of harming the fisheries???

Cool story. For someone who isnít harming a small fishery you do seem pretty defensive from a statement that only stats there should be a mandatory closure for that fishery. Believe what you want but Iím sure thereís only a handful that fish it this time of the year for a reason versus the rest that donít. You do you

Post Thanks / Like

Those fish are getting ready to spawn. Donít try arguing about it cause I wonít respond. The pic with the male is obvious. My statement stands.

Don't pollute this thread with your spin and troll. This is a picture thread, if you don't like my style and timing of fishing go complain to the moderators and have me banned.

Myself and others have been winter trout fishing for years, both streams and lakes. We are good stewards of the fisheries.

You don't know my waters nor the biology of the fish I catch. Like I stated before, these fish were not caught and released near any redds. So go spew your bull $hit somewhere else.

Who do you think you are accusing me of harming the fisheries???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MtnFisher View Post
    Those fish were not caught anywhere near any redds so your concerns are invalid. They are in pre spawn mode right now anyways. All fish released unharmed.

Those fish are getting ready to spawn. Donít try arguing about it cause I wonít respond. The pic with the male is obvious. My statement stands.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I know. Been fishing that water since the 90ís. Just saying it should be mandated.

Those fish were not caught anywhere near any redds so your concerns are invalid. They are in pre spawn mode right now anyways. All fish released unharmed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steeliesNstripers View Post
    \

There is an unwritten but generally-accepted 'closure' among anglers who want to give those rainbows maximum opportunity to successfully spawn between December 1 and February 1...
    Yea I know. Been fishing that water since the 90ís. Just saying it should be mandated.

Post Thanks / Like

Should be a closure for that water

\

There is an unwritten but generally-accepted 'closure' among anglers who want to give those rainbows maximum opportunity to successfully spawn between December 1 and February 1...

Post Thanks / Like

There is, a locked gate covered by a security camera.

Along with a guy in a dark blue truck sporting a gold emblem on it's side patrolling the area.

Post Thanks / Like

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast